Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Sorrows turned to joy!


i was really sad from yesterday till today actually...

my RM200 flew away... T.T

I got 9A's for my spm result.. supposed to get Rm200 reward from Maybank..
but received a call yesterday informing me that the application was rejected because i did not open the account 6 months before the examination. I was told that i can still obtain the reward when i went to ask & open an account in Maybank roughly around in December.. that was what the lady said so... =="
I wonder what are they doing in their office all these while..never bother to update themselves with the right information ....

Soooooooooooooooooo
was very very sad...because i intended to use it to invest in a heat gun and some embossing powder...
it is my top wish list..see that on the right hand side?

now..all GONE!


BUT BUT BUT!

I am very happy today..
because....
Ying's gift all the way from Johor has arrived TODAY!

yipeeeee!



thelovemessenger-shinyee
never expected such big package & so many yummy goodies!


inside the big package are a box of brads, a packet of paper flowers,a washi  tape and  a set  of  wooden stamps.

Ying is so kind to exchange two flowers in the packet with two of another flower design so that i can have two kinds of different flowers in it!

thelovemessenger-shinyee
yay! wooden stamps! so cute!

and this stamps! so awesome.. it is a washi tape wooden stamp..so adorable!


I love it so much , Ying.

thanks for being my angel today.

you turned my sorrow into joy today :)

hugs~shin

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur SPM results! Yeah, bank staffs always give diff info 1... but don't be sad, you'll definitely get your heat gun soon. :) Your goodies are really 'washi-yummy'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! ur comment brighten up my day as well :)

      Delete
  2. The heat gun I bought cost about RM118 - I think it is the cheapest I get find that time. You may read more information from my post here, http://messagekeeper.blogspot.com/2012/01/investing-on-embossing-heat-tool.html.

    Hope your wish will be granted soon!

    ReplyDelete