Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

First masculine card :)







since after SPM examination, my life was totally upside down. even though i was glad all those stressful moment had gone but my daily schedule was also gone. LOL
which means morning is like night to me and vice versa, i can't really differentiate now.
and most of the night, i find it hard to fell asleep.

yesterday night was the same, so i stayed up to do something.

and i came up with this card. :)

an inspiration from kwerner design, twist it a little bit with my own taste. 

first masculine card.

what do you think? (><)



2 comments:

  1. I like the bottom paper, alike jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Jing yi, thanks for visiting ^^

      u meant the grey bottom part? it was just an ordinary paper,not even those expensive cardstock hehe i like it too! :)

      Delete