Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Craft meet up #1

i had my very first craft meet up with few friends of mine.
one of them is a very talented crafter called Heng Wei :)



all these babies belong to Miss Heng Wei, she bought  the whole set of distress inks~~
a few,around 6 were not in the box,taken out to use :)

good way. must learn :)

messy table is the thing i love most when crafting...
because it is  one of the part i enjoyed during crafting :)


few boxes she brought from her house..full of stamps and inks and tools.
oh,the pretty behind those boxes? that is Heng Wei ^^

the card she created. super pretty :)
the cards she taught my bestie to create. awesome as well :)

i didn't do anything because i was too busy touching her stuff and ask this and  that (as usual what i will do :P )

hugs~shin

5 comments:

  1. Admire her whole set of distress inks! I just have a few and hopefully will keep on counting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) not easy to get the whole collection.. gambateh! ^^

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha. I honestly collected money and had to save all i could to collect. but distress inks never disappoints me. they are really as good as everyone says it is.
    Versatile! and forces me to be creative coz theres so much to be done with it and i want to do everything. thats me. make every cent worth it haha. :)
    No worries la. you don't have to starve urself ok. just save RM2 everyday. and i seriously committed to save. 365 days. so... Dont Give UP shinyee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea Heng Wei! :)
      will surely do so this year and hopefully next year i will be able to own the whole collection as well.

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha. I honestly collected money and had to save all i could to collect. but distress inks never disappoints me. they are really as good as everyone says it is.
    Versatile! and forces me to be creative coz theres so much to be done with it and i want to do everything. thats me. make every cent worth it haha. :)
    No worries la. you don't have to starve urself ok. just save RM2 everyday. and i seriously committed to save. 365 days. so... Dont Give UP shinyee!

    ReplyDelete