Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Holding on

Hello :)

If you are thinking that I have already been abandoning this blog..

Nah, I am not.

Just that, I am moving reaaaaalllllyyyyyyyy slllloooooooowwwwwww..

If I have not been slower before this.

At least it is better than giving up completely right?

Grew up a bit recently after furthering studies to another state ( I never really leave Klang in my entire life ! ) ..

I started the habit of reading newspaper.. Haha

House price increasing, GST is gonna implemented soon, parents said earning is not enough..

I was pondering whether I should carry on..

The part that I find it hard to let go is not the craft itself but the friendship I have made

I am trying to holding on.

Gonna update soon, hopefully, with some of my creation. Heheh.
Before going back to Malacca.

Signing off,
Shinshin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment