Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

fourth card!! (p/s: valentine too soon?)

this is my fourth card in this three week long semester break :)

i was actually a bit stuck in matching color 
to avoid making myself losing the mojo

i decided to give myself an easy way

just make it monotone. ha ha!

coincidentally, i have quite a few "pinky" material around me

well, that was it! PINK is the color then!

eventually. it ended up looking like a valentine's day card , which is ..
duhh, a few months away. LOL 


girly card :)


the inner which i usually wont put effort in


close up


love the outcome when i decided to put the vellum sticker on top of the chipboard. just fit!


love is all around-at least for those who are already in love. 



shall update my final card soon before i am going back to Malacca and i would be taking a rest for another 5months i guess :)

signing off!!
shinyee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment